The Cactus Tote Bag:
The story behind the cactus tote bag is simple. I’m from a very green part of the world, with lots of forests and rivers and plants, so it was fascinating for me to see my husband’s love for the desert. Because he grew up in that climate, he loves the dry air, the bright sun, and the clear skies. I’ve come to appreciate the beauty of the desert, it’s colours, shapes and plant life. This design is a shout out to the desert, and a reminder to myself to keep staying curious.
These bags can carry a lot of your stuff, won’t rip or lose a handle, and will keep your stuff pretty dry in the rain.
Here are some other badass bag stats:
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15″ x 15″ (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5cm)