Sometimes life gets tough, we are burried in tasks, feel like we need to do 10 things at the same time, and that the day needs another 12 hours in it for us to be able to get ahead. If you’re feeling stressed, take a little breather, and check out these inspirational nature quotes that will hopefully put a smile on your face. There’s much we can learn from old and new wise people alike, such as Lao Tzu, Steve Martin, and Sebastian from The Little Mermaid.
1. For when you’re stressing out about shit constantly changing and not staying the same, ever.
2. For when you think all the bad stuff around you is happening with the sole purpose of making your life difficult.
3. For when you feel like you need to fix any bad situation right away
4. For when you lose sight of the important things in life
5. For when life and everyone around you just feels way too gray
6. For when you need a boost of confidence
6. For when you feel like there aren’t enough hours in a day to do all the things on your to-do list
8. For when you forget that not having one thing isn’t necessarily the end of the world
9. For when that big scary thing you need to do seems too big and scary to actually do it